Thursday, December 2, 2010

The best season of all: day 2

A little crazy today, more work for me, more fun for kiddos :)
It was really warm today too, a decent snowfall is long overdue and I'm craving it.

Today we have winterized our window display (Valerie at Frugal Family Fun Blog had some great ideas), we made snowflakes and birdies out of coffee filters , and we made "lights"  using paints from Paint and peel window art kit.


I'm planning to see "Sun Valley Serenade" later tonight, great winter movie, not much of a plot but the music is great.





3 comments:

  1. Lovely art and the movie looks wonderful, I like these old movies.

    Have a beautiful weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you decorated the window for winter too! That makes me SO happy!!! xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ruth! Lots of love xxx

    Valerie, thank you! And thanks for the inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...