Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crafty mood

D. just finished making little owl family (lovely idea from Frugal Family blog). What a hit, and really easy to make (although C.'s intervention required some owl eye surgery after :DD)  D. drew some "scenes"- a "playground and an "owl house". I really liked how he positioned wings on baby owls :))






I have finished my second crochet project ever. This is a little case for crayons. It's not perfect but D. loved it. Handmade presents warm the heart so much, both  the maker's and the receiver's. A post at Moment to Moment blog made me think a lot about making the majority of our holiday presents handmade, I think I will definitely try.


3 comments:

  1. The owls look wonderful and the scene are a great idea, they must have had fun making these.

    Your handmade present from the heart filled with warmth and love is beautiful.

    Have a wonderful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are gorgeous and I envy you your crocheting skill. I'm so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ruth! Lots of love<3

    Thank you, Kestrel! And thanks for following. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...