Thursday, October 28, 2010

Newest fan of Harry Potter :)

We are huge fans of Harry Potter series in this house. Until yesterday "we" meant only me and my husband. Yesterday D. saw the first movie. I'm still not sure if he was mature enough for it, he sad it was "a little bit scary". He enjoyed it a lot though, we will introduce the book next year perhaps. The reason why we showed him the movie is because we bought this Lego playset (yay Borders 40% off coupons!) and couldn't wait till Christmas.This play set is amazing, complete with little details such as owls and cutest mushrooms ever.



The best thing is that it is the only set that includes all of the three  main characters (which other set don't, Harry is always there but either Ron or Hermione are missing). We had so much fun putting the set together, sharing the instruction booklet and playing later.

 Another reason why this moment was so special is that I have discovered the series when I was expecting D.. Now that I can actually share it with him makes me happy and sad- time really does fly.

1 comment:

  1. How amazing, time goes by so quickly.

    What fun you little one will have with playing with this. I sometimes can't wait to keep a present once I have brought it, it's good to know I'm not the only one!

    Have a wonderful weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...